Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thick Orange mucus after blowing my nose.?

I had this really bad cold a week ago and I had the normal really thick green mucus and I blew my noes today and it looked like orange koolaid gel. I have never seen it like this before. You think its a sinus infection? sometimes after I blow my nose I feel pressure around my eye and I hear sucking noises. It sounds like dolphins lolThick Orange mucus after blowing my nose.?
Sounds like it could be a sinus infection and that your sinus' are bleeding.Call and get an appt with your dr.You need some antibiotics.
Sounds like a sinus infection. Mucus should be clear or yellow, if it is any other color, even green, it means infection. You definitely need to get on some antibiotics. Sudafed should help relieve some pressure and help dry up some of the mucus.

No comments:

Post a Comment