Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stomach pain, red blood in soft, orange, stool, appointment Fri, can it wait until then?

In addition to the above, I had my galbladder out over christmas. A few weeks ago the DR told me I might have an ulcer and to take prilosec 2xs a day, for 2wks. I did that but as soon as I stopped the pain came back. Can my appt wait for should I go to ER?Stomach pain, red blood in soft, orange, stool, appointment Fri, can it wait until then?
Don't mess around with this. If you're not willing to go straight to the E.R, call your doctor's office to get advice on how to proceed. Even if it's after hours, your doctor (or colleague) should get the message and get back to you. It might be nothing, but what if it is? Do not gamble with your health.
I would go to the ER
ER
NO. go now please.
I would go ot a prompt care type of place. They have registered nurses and are 500 dollars cheaper than the ER. But please do go somewhere.
ER NOW!!! That's what they are there for. Go now. Get off line and go!!!!!
go to ER...
er stat!
and if anyone says otherwise they are not helping you.
You are hemorrhaging internally, go to the ER...ASAP.
GO TO THE ER PRONTO ASAP!!!!! rubberstampr
go to the ER you coudl have a ruptured Bowel.. happened to my brother in law a few months ago... i would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment