Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sound painful? It was.?

Does this sound painful?
Yesterday my horse stepped on my foot and when i took my boot off blood was all over my sock. I had blood dripping from my toenail so I went to the doctor. It is very badly bruised and i have a walking boot and am on crutches. When I was at the doctor they put a needle that got hot throught my nail to drain the blood out.Sound painful? It was.?
Ouch! You are lucky though, having a horse.
yeah, sounds like it hurt. ive been stepped on by a cow a couple times...not pleasant. i feel your pain bro
hope you feel better real soon ! take alleve for the pain if you have to.best wishes.
Do u wanna hear somethin really painful? Try pushin a human bein out ot your you know what.Actually i broke my toe 3 weeks ago,the bone snapped and my lil toe turned out to the right and i had to get shots in my toe and then he snapped my bone back into place.That was more painful then givin birth.Yeah definately more painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment