Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taking sleep tablets if I dont NEED them?

I find it somewhat difficult to go to sleep some nights, but knowing that I could just drop to sleep easily would be great. So what im asking is...
Im 16, would it be 'bad' for me to take sleeping tablets, in the sense that my health will suffer? Or is there no side effects?Taking sleep tablets if I dont NEED them?
bad idea..Do not take them if you do not need them. If you are having problems sleeping talk with your doctor.
As long as you check with a doctor first and don't abuse them, they shouldn't be a problem at all. I take them, but only nights I feel I need them, and they are prescribed by a doctor.
most of time sleeping aids over the counter are addictive if use on a regularly basis. you are too young to take the sleeping aids to help you sleep.
Some sleeping pills are habit forming. If u read the bottle b4 hand it will say if they r or not. Thay r not technically good 4 u. But i do use them maybe twice out of the week if i can't sleep. Other times when i can't sleep and i don't want 2 use them i close my eyes and picture myself some where else like on a beach watching the sunset or something usually i fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment