Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The doctor said i am luck of water, what should i do?

when i am eating i just drink little water. as the doctor said i need to drink 8-10 glasses a day but sometimes i just drink 5 glasses a day. please give some suggestions. thank you...The doctor said i am luck of water, what should i do?
I'm not sure what you mean by "luck of water", but if you need to drink more water, well... Just do! I'm not one to be a fan of drinking a lot of water myself, I just find it bland and boring. However getting a water filter, the pitcher type, helped me drink more - it's always cold from being in the refrigerator, which makes it more pleasant. Also, pour yourself large glasses and keep it near you all day. I find even if I'm not thirsty, I can't help but drink something sitting in front of me, even if just a sip every few minutes, so that helps get in enough water throughout the day.
My suggestion would be to drink 3-5 more glasses of water a day, as the doctor said.
drink water
DRINK more water , whats the mater with you ,can't you follow a direction,

No comments:

Post a Comment