Saturday, October 23, 2010

Strange sensation in leg?

Whenever I lie on my bed, this strange fluttering feeling grows in my leg. The rate of "fluttering" is the same as my heart, like part of my heart is in my leg. What is it?Strange sensation in leg?
Have you been stressed out lately? It sounds like a nerve issue. My best friend had the same and he couldn't sleep very well either. He is now on anti-anxiety medication that helps him relax after a hard day of work and that helps him a lot. He is also seeing a chiropractor they do wonders with any kind of nerve or muscle problems. If it persists go to your doctor. Good luck!
It could be a pinched nerve in your spine. See a chiropractor.
I am also having a similar sensation and have no idea what it is. Can anyone help?
It could be restless leg syndrome, which has kept me awake MANY nights. Try an iron supplement- not ferrous sulphate, but ferrous gluconate, and you should see an improvement. You also need some kind of stress relief as the condition is aggravated by stress. Love yourself. Good luck.
Sounds like restless leg syndrome as the other person said. It may be caused by medication you are taking.
yea it does sound like rls or maybe it is a muscle like spasm..but those have a tendancy to be painful. I would ask your doc?
maybe you have RLS which is restless leg syndrome
It could be restless leg, or it could be several other things.
See an MD, who may prescribe Requip or another drug to treat it. He may also find out what it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment