Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tanning Good or Bad?

So there's a debate, is tanning good or is it bad? Who has the most credible source of information? I think this is a very interesting topic. Please leave your source with any comments.Tanning Good or Bad?
I've read several articles that say it's a sunburn that is bad and that can lead to skin cancer. I believe a tan is the body's natural defense against a burn. Also that UV exposure increases the body's production of Vit D which helps prevent cancer. Unfortunately many people trying to tan do so carelessly and in a manner that ends up leaving them with a burn. From my personal experience (tanning indoors) I can go in the sun more often and much longer without getting a burn when I'm tan and to me that's a good thing. The key is to be careful and pay attention to your body!
Bad

  • how to move on with your life
  • howtorecordtvwithwindowsvista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment