Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stomach flu?

The family I nanny for and I have been passing this horrible stomach flu back and forth since December. We all just got it again this past weekend. I take a god multi vitamen and drink Danactive everyday. How do I keep catching this? And, what else can I do to prevent this? I also wash my hands when I am here everytime I touch the kids, feed them, change them, etc. She also antibacterizes everything everytime. What is going on?Stomach flu?
Tis the season! Try disposing of the toothbrushes, etc that can be reinfecting you guys. Spray the house with Lysol or another antibacterial killing spray - including surfaces such as vanity tops, kitchen counters, furniture and the like. Make sure the bedclothes and linens are rewashed. Spray fabric furniture and scrub your bare floors with Lysol as well (or creoline). Do your spring cleaning now. I would also consult the family MD cuz quite frankly, Ive never heard of a common stomach virus causing so much havoc and reinfection. Maybe its more. Your kids health is at stake, so make an appt for everyone and get checked out by a physician. One major issue is hydration, so get on the phone.
Could it possibly be something else? Normally, a body develops immunity for a length of time against a bug it's already had. I would look in to food sources or poisoning of some sort.
Get all the family on Cider vinegar ,lemon and honey drinks . This will kill off the bacteria but you must keep it up untill you are all completly better remember bacteria reproduces itself every twenty minutes .

No comments:

Post a Comment