Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thick Flem, Ugh?

so for a while now, ive had very thick flem where it becomes hard for me to breathe, it scares me cuz i have a huge phobia of not being able to breate, ive been drinking lots of water but what other things help getting rid of thick flem?Thick Flem, Ugh?
See a doctor, thick flem means that you have an infection either in your respiratory track or in your lungs. It could be very dangerous since you say that its hard for you to breathe, you could be asthmatic. I had the same problem months ago and I found out that I have bronchial asthma. The thick flem gave me pneumonitis. Its good you're drinking lots of water though.. Get well soon!
cough it up& spit it out.
& um, see a doctor.
You may have bronchitis my father just came down with it and he had thick phlegm and couldn't breathe either. See a doctor just to make sure.
You want a cough syrup with an expectorant, Like Robitussin PE.
Mucinex is the best. After a few days you will feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment