Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Theory about passing gas?

If I've heard one thing a million times, it's everyone passes gas. It's not that I don't believe it, but I have a theory about how it would be possible not to.
What if a person had a really efficient digestive system without a lot of bacteria that rotted inside them and produced methane gas? What if they also burped out all the air they swallowed? Would this prevent them form having to pass gas rectally? Is this even possible? Will somebody disprove my theory please?! Thanks!Theory about passing gas?
If I had a choice about which way the gas is going
I DON"T WANT TO TASTE IT TOO! bad enough to smell it.
P.S. rats can't and if they drink coke they die.
whatever goes in, must come out.
i say:let er RIP[ it's simpler ]
A thinking mans question. I read the wikipedia article on passing gas and was not able to find an assertion that said everyone has to pass gas. I would imagine that with a proper diet under the right conditions it may be possible to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment