Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sore throat problems?

I have a sore throat and its making me not be able to breath as good and is causeing me to keep sawallowing it feels like the back my my throut is smaller or something please helpSore throat problems?
it sounds like your throat is inflamed probably due to an infection of some sort. I would seriously consider going to a doctor and have him/her check it out. Albuterol or Flovent may work, however if you have having throat pain thats causing the airflow restriction then it could be something pretty nasty such as strep throat
i can't help u, im not doctor.
im also having cough for 1 month and sore throat for 2 weeks,i need to c doctor too.
see your doctor immediately
Gargle with warm salt water for now and go to the doctor as soon as possible.
Chew two or three pepper seeds and salt together you will feel better. More remedies available at http://ailments.in/sorethroat.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment