Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TB test and im freaked out?

i have to get a TB test son and im so worried. i hate needles but i have to get on so i can work at the hospital as a volunteer this summer. i often feel like im gonna pass out when i get blood drawn but my mom wont b there with me when i get it and im scared of crying or something. please help if u know and secrets or anything to help me stay calm and not worry about it.
-sincerely, freaked outTB test and im freaked out?
Its nothing..I think you don't understand how the test is actually given. Its the easiest needle test out there. It will just feel like you poked yourself with a sewing needle and thats it. Its over in like 0.3 seconds. You really need to relax
trust me its for your own good i hate needles. im now 15 i never had mine infact i was the only one who did't have to have it since i am imuuned to it but every one else in my class said it did't hurt a bit so don't worry
i hope this helps
seeya
A TB test is probably the least harmless out of any "needle test" it is a very quick pick, you probably wont even feel it, they inject a little fluid and its over...just remember TB testing has to be done in each arm the first one gets checked in 36 hours, then your other arm will be picked...but you'll be ok! its not that bad I promise. just keep talking to you mom as the nurse is doing it, and dont pay attention to what the nurse is doing...you'll be ok, thats what I tell my patients
I will be more than happy to help YOU out

No comments:

Post a Comment