Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sore Torso?

Does anyone know why my shoulders, back, chest, a little bit stomach, and armpit feel sore? I haven't done anything to pull muscles or anything like that. I have been feeling this way for almost a month now. I am just feeling in general sore. My bed is great, so I don't think it's that. Any suggestions would be appriciated!
I gotta say too, I am a bit more tired than normal! Also, I did quit smoking around the time this soreness started. If not from smoking though, what else could be causing this?
Thanks all!Sore Torso?
Perhaps related to smoke quit. For several weeks, the person may feel a "withdrawal syndrome" characterized by all the symptoms you said without any physical cause. It will resolve gradually. Drink more fruit juice and do a little exercise in fresh air. Another cause would be "chronic tiredness" which has psychological roots, so the person should get more meaning in her/his life.
And it is very good your bed is great!
Chew bubble-gum.
Im serious, my dad was like that when he quitted smoking, but when he started to get addicted to gum, hes way better.
PS: see the bright side, gum is cheapper than ciggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment