Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Swollen stomach? Green pee? Help?

For the past week i'm had dull pains in my lower abdomen. I presumed this was me pmsing or ovulating, but it hasn't stopped. Today I also noticed i've got bright green pee and my stomach is so swelled like a balloon. I also feel so sick!
A few months ago I had gastritis which has since gone, but what the heck is wrong with me now?
Note: I recently came off the pill- I was on it for 4 years...
I don't think it is a bladder /uti as it does not burn when i go to the bathroom...Swollen stomach? Green pee? Help?
Get your a** to the doctors right NOW!!
yup
go to a doctor imeadiattly!
wellllfirst thing is to get a urinalysis done.then get a liver blood panel...good luck.....
Green urine and swollen belly sound like a really good reason to call your doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment