Tuesday, October 26, 2010

There's something in my nose that makes me keep sneezing?

It was a pretty windy day today and there was dirt and leaves flying around, and something may have gone into my nose. I can feel it kind of "tickling" my nose and making me want to sneeze. I know the point of sneezing is to get foreign bodies out of the nose but whatever is making me want to sneeze isn't going anywhere. I've also tried blowing my nose but it still won't come out, (mucus does, but whatever's tickling my nose doesn't). It's been like this for at least 12 hours. Does anyone have any advice?There's something in my nose that makes me keep sneezing?
I know how bad and annoying is this feeling.let me suggest u sth,try to smell black pepper and give ur nose another chance to get out this foreign body.try to sneeze more than once.if u don't feel good then I think it may not be a foreign body.it may be just a normal reflux from ur nose will being in this weather so any of ur nasal cavity get inflammed which gives u this sensation.
just in all conditions never try to digg ur nose like the other one said.I think she ment that u enter ur finger and look for this forgein body but never do this because u may make it worse by entering this body further leading to block ur nasal openning or even increasing the inflammation if present.
Have u tried digging your nose? It could be other stuffs not related to dirt. Seek professional help if it continue to persist.

No comments:

Post a Comment