Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stress & Anger Management?

How do you deal with the stress of a day? What do you do when you become angry?Stress & Anger Management?
I always had a bad temper and tried to calm it down throughout my life. Not much helped until I felt chest pains after getting upset when driving one day. I realized a heart attack wasnt worth it.
Get counseling and find out what is underlying this temper and stress. Sounds like you have some hurt underneath that needs to be dealt with too.
I practice Buddhist techniques.
Being able to keep things in perspective, being willing to let small things go, and exploring the other side of the argument helps a lot.
the way i deal with anger and stress is that i go inside to my room! or i just space out my friends know when i get mad because even though im mexican i turn red! when im stressed out i dont talk and thats the way my friends know because i talk alot! well this is what i do!
For stress I say:
Every way the wind blows, every way the world goes is perfectly fine with me.
( I read this somewhere, but it works )
For Anger I take a deep breath and count to 10

No comments:

Post a Comment