Saturday, October 23, 2010

SORE, SORE Feet!!!?

Since straining ligaments in both my ankles doing taekwondo on the same day I have not trained in 5 weeks. I have noticed after about a week I was waking up with sore feet, sometimes after getting out of my car it's the same. Someone has sugested this could be crystals forming due to lack of exercise? is this the case? what can I do about it?SORE, SORE Feet!!!?
Do you have flat feet? It may be plantar fasciitis.
It could also be a cause of bursitis in your feet.
Epsome salt!
YES I AGREE WUTH BATHING WITH EPSOM SALT. IT CALMS YOUR MUSCLES IF NOT TAKE IT EASY AND JUST LAY BACK 4 A WHILE
Mix sea salt, olive oil and mint or tea tree soap. Soak in a hot bath or foot bath and massage your feet.
you should soak your feet in epson salt and warm water. it well help alot

  • chicken enchilada recipe
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment