Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stomach problems..maybe stress? Help!?

Lately I have been really stressed with finals (5 major test) and planning to go out of country to Turkey on the 19th along with a few other things.
For the past 4 days my stomach has been killing me! That with a mixture of allergies..but my stomach has been burning and everytime I eat I feel like throwing up. I've been getting headahces I suppose because I havent been eating too much and feel weak. Also everytime I get up and walk around (ive been laying down quite a bit) I feel a little dizzy...and earlier I threw up and it looked look like cottage cheese(sorry if thats gross). This has never happened to me and again ive never had this type of stress. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this? If so what did you do? Will it pass eventually? Well thats about all..thanksStomach problems..maybe stress? Help!?
Yes it sounds like stress to me. Just wait it out you don't want to go on medication now, if you are worried however do NOT hesitate to see a doctor.
Check out (http://www.reducingstress.net ) there is a lot of great articles and expert advice on the subject there.

No comments:

Post a Comment