Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stomach pains?

i had fried chicken last night and my stomach was hurting and it is still hurting what should i do i never want to eat fried chickenStomach pains?
whenever i eat chicken from KFC the same thing used to happen to me, i would get real bad stomach pains afterwards, so i just stopped eating from there and it stopped...yes i still eat fried chicken here and there and my stomach doesnt hurt after so im guessing it has to be something in the chicken or the way they cooked it
personally i think you should never eat from a fast food restaurant again
you might have a touch of the flu. or maybe food poision. Drink lots of liquids and soft foods, if you can keep them down. You should feel better after 24 hours. if not give your dr a call.
You might have a little food poisoning. Drink a lot of water and fluids and try a liquid diet for a few days. Of course if things get worse, call your doctor. I hope that you're feeling better soon.
I feel that way for several days if I eat food that is excessively greasy, which fried chicken often can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment