Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sore throat?

I My throat is sore. I get tonsillitis like every 2 months but it feels diff to this. Its further down than tonsils and its scratchy. It also feels a bit hard to breathe (not like asthma i have that too) what is it? i cant get in to see doc for 7 days (ridiculous)Sore throat?
Well of course its some weird painfull sore throat but dont get scared it will soon leave. I will recomend to drink hot tea with lime or limon and honey...a little sugar if you want. Try that every night and lets see how it works. If not, try claritin .
Conact me (e-mail)
--Gigi--
If this happened fter u ate food.Aserious allergy attack.
2. You may have strep throat.Go to an urgent care center for help.
Could be laryngitis, pharygitis, bronchitis, or any combination of those.
Last time I had a bit of a hard time breathing, I went to the ER.
Bronchitis is what it sounds like to me. It always makes my lower throat hurt at onset.
Also pharyngitis could be the problem.
Try this, take one glass of water mix it with1tsp pepper, 1tsp turmeric, 1tsp garlic, 1tsp small onion, 1tsp ginger and 1tsp of sugar. Boil it until it becomes 1/2 glass, drink it while it is warm. More remedies available at http://ailments.in/sorethroat.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment