Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Temazepam.xanax?

my friend gave me xanax.but for some reason i wanted to make sure she didn't try to screw me over (we're friends but i could tell she was unsure about giving me the xanax) so i looked at the pill and it says "mylan 5050" on it. i looked that up and saw that the pill is Temazepam. is that a kind of xanax? the same thing? or did she screw me over? if she did, can i still take Temazepam for public speaking, and how much? she gave me 3 pills and said to take all 3. i dont want to fall asleep during my presentation.Temazepam.xanax?
The generic name for xanax is alprazolam.
Temazepam works the same way as xanax. They are both benzodiazepines and their mechanisim of action is just the same (They both bind to benzodiazepine receptors). They are different drugs but they are both in the same family of drugs. See this page for a list http://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm...
They are very addictive and they stop working if you take them regularly. You don't wanna get addicted as the withdrawal symptoms are very bad with sedative hypnotics. Try not to use them too often.
Didn't want to go with my other public speaking tips, I see. Oh well, I tried. Yes, she gave you the big jones, dude.
Just kidding! No, she gave you the generic equivalent of Xanax. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment