Saturday, October 23, 2010

Strange clicking noise in my feet?

When I walk sometimes my feet make this clicking sound. I have had this for along time and it has never caused any pain it just seems a bit strange. Does anyone know what could be causing this?Strange clicking noise in my feet?
This happened to me in the past. My toes were the culprits, at least my big toes. They would crack/click with every step. I wouldn't worry as I am living proof that feet can be perfectly normal and click.
It might be your shoes, so try changing them. Feet need room to swell, so try not to wear the narrow ones, but make them broad.
Yes, there are air pockets that build up inbetween the tendonds. I just like when you hear someone crack their nuckles. No big deal.
i ahve a clicking sound in my knee EVERYTIME i stand up from sitting or lying. dont worry about it. some people have few cartilage and tendons. but be careful in the later years, we are prone to have arthritis..

No comments:

Post a Comment