Tuesday, October 26, 2010

There is a lady i love so much and she doesnt seem to realise?

I am madly in love with another lady and am afraid she doesnt seem to get it.She is a very disciplined lady and i love her so much, i can do anything for that matter.There is a lady i love so much and she doesnt seem to realise?
Try getting close to her. Share events about your day, then after you get acquainted with her, ask her out.
Please. It is impossible for you to be "madly in love" with her when you've obviously never met her. Get a grip. She will NEVER be interested in you if you go up to her and act like an insane, love-sick fool--because that's what you sound like.
So, calm down and introduce yourself.
Okay...let me ask you something - are you actually dating this person? I'm going to guess you're not. Do you know her quite well personally, through actual conversations and time spent with her? Again, I'm going to guess that's a no. I could be wrong, but something tells me I'm not. Here's where I'm going with this - you can't possibly 'love' someone like you believe you do if you really don't know them on a personal level. It's more like an obsession and from the sounds of it, you may be bordering on stalking. Not good, not healthy and if she catches wind of this, you may be in some legal trouble.
You cant force love,, dont push to hard.. If she is interested You will know...

No comments:

Post a Comment