Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Swedish message question...?

hello,
im going with a friend to get messages at a day spa, i was wondering what a full body swedish massage is like. ive done the back of body but not my front which i assum they do in a full body, im kind of nervouse about that, can they see my face and what parts do they do on the front...this may sound silly lol but im just courious about how that goes...Swedish message question...?
Think of the massage like a haircut: you tell the therapists what you want, what you dont want, and where you would like input.
A professional massage will not expose or touch your breasts. Abdominal work is usually done only with the clients verbal permission, they should cover your chest with a "breast drape".
The more your give input and ask for what you want, the more the massage therpist can give you what you like. Dont play dumb or seem inexperienced, you are more likely to get a medoicre massage if you don't know what to expect.
I worked in a high end spa for a few years, when people say its their first time you go easy on them and cut it short 5 minutes cuz they dont know any bettter. Be nice but make a few demands; I want a lot of attention on my shoulders but no abdominal massage, thank you. You will get a better service.
they probable do your stomach and thighs and legs but im not for sure
I have had several full body messages and in each case they were handled very professionally. Yes the upper thigh part did come a bit close to the goodies, but as I said, the contact was very professional and non-sexual and I was *way* to relaxed to have anything naughty in mind.
Yes, the front part also included my chest. But, being a guy that really wasn't an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment