Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sore Throat?

I have had a sore throat for the last couple days. What should I do.
When I swallow my throat hurts really bad.
When I talk it hurts.
I keep reproducing Saliva, everytime I spit it out it come back in about 30 sec.
So far I havent ate anything but a little breakfast.
I drink hot tea with lemon and honey
Hot milk wiht butter and honey.Sore Throat?
Gargle warm water mixed with salt (it's gross but it'll help) every couple hours. Constantly suck on throat drops. And try to get a humidifier, that should help also. Hope you feel better soon!
I just went to the Dr for this.. gargle w/ warm salt water and then in another 2 hours gargle w/ peroxide(don't swallow, just gargle). This kills helps kill infectious germs and virus. Good luck.
cloriseptic spray helps numb it.

No comments:

Post a Comment