Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SWALLOWED hydrogen peroxide?!?

I swallowed while gargling about a mouthfull of hydrogen peroxide! Is it dangereous? What should I do?SWALLOWED hydrogen peroxide?!?
Call poison control 1-800-222-1222
i dunno, call a doctor.
Yes most likely get to the emergency room
Don't think it will do any serious harm since it is safe to use in mouth may make you feel alittle queasy though.
I don't think a small amount is dangerous. Call your local Poison Control Center, and them what you should do.
I hope your ok
You are SO going to get diahrea!!
It would probably be best to call poison control. Hydrogen peroxide is used as an emetic in dogs when they eat things they shouldn't like nylon socks, etc. I don't know if it reacts the same in people, but don't be surprised if it makes you throw up within the next hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment