Tuesday, October 26, 2010

They are experimenting with a new drug?

I read in the paper it increases a females libido and also appears to decrease her appitite. Do you think libido and appetite are linked or it is just a side effect of the drug?They are experimenting with a new drug?
Well all I know is when I've lost a few pounds, I feel more confident in bed. Perhaps thats where this "side effect" comes from.
libido and appetite are linked,my wife and i do a lot of eating during sex
Lets look at this scientifically, shall we?
You're on a date. You treat a woman to a fine meal. You're in her pants before the night is over.
You're on a date. You don't feed her. A handshake at the door and you soon find yourself at home whipping skippy to the latest issue of Playboy.
Final analysis: They are linked.

No comments:

Post a Comment