Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stress effects on the body.?

what are the long term health risks of stress. what physical effects can it have on the body, how do you know when you are getting to much of it.Stress effects on the body.?
When you get physically sick from stress you know you 're getting 2 much of it.
There's tons of em!
Headaches, increased coughs & colds, stomach problems, tiredness, short temper, pains in chest, problems with kidneys, painful joints, anxiety, depression etc etc etc.
you get sick, drastic weight loss or drastic weight gain as you would be either put off food or comfort eat, headaches, tiredness, illnesses because of the immune system being effected, there are lots
Well like these people have told you, stress can have many effects on our bodies. One I have is psoriasis. It's not as bad as some people can get it. I mainly get it on my elbows and although sometime I do not realise I am stressed out I can usually tell I am or have been when this flares up. Try not to get too stressed because there are so many scary things that can happen to the body. Take care of yourself! ;0)
Check out (http://www.reducingstress.net ) there is a lot of great articles and expert advice on the subject there.
There is some good stress info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment