Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stretching Taller?

How many stretches a hour a day should I do to grow taller?Stretching Taller?
Buddy there is nothing ever proven that has been invented, created, discovered, grown that will make U grow. Only time. Stretching won't hurt but it will not make U grow. (I hate to tell U this but it is the truth) Males will or can grow into their 22nd year. My best friend grew a full 8" his Sr. year were as I was 6' by the time I was in the 10th grade. Enjoy the ride, time will pass & U will grow. Look at Ur parents, grandparents, cousins & uncles & U can get a good guess how tall U'll be. Hope this helps, I know it's not what U wanted to hear but it is the truth, I've been thru it & seen it for decades. Best of luck to ya.
Stretching won't make you grow taller. Eating green vegetables and calcium will help you, but it takes time to grow.
But you should stretch. It'll keep you nice and flexible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment