Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Swollen lymph nodes?

I recently found a few lumps in my bikini area and the doctor said that it was most likely swollen lymph nodes from shaving that created a bacterial infection. I have been on an antibiotic for 3 days now and I am not noticing any change, expect that they are getting harder. What the heck is going on?! Is my doctor wrong? Is this normal? HELPSwollen lymph nodes?
Wait about two weeks for these to resolve. Meanwhile, practice good hygeine and don't shave or wax your pubic area.
Mild swelling from a low grade infection is by far the commonest cause of enlarged nodes in the groin. Obviously, if they persist, enlarge or become more numerous, hard and fixed (not movable), then see a doctor. The risk of these being cancer is quite low, but not zero. Follow your doc's advice for now.
you may not have been on the meds long enough to help but if it keeps getting worse go back to your dr.
I get swollen lymph nodes in my arm pits every once in a while. I've never seen a doctor for them but they tend to get hard and be kind of sore but then they just go away.
I've never had them longer than a week.
id wait a few more days and then call my doctor again to make sure everything is ok.

  • first night of marriage
  • advice your mother gave you
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment