Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sore throat...?

I'm singing the National Anthem at a concert tonight. With my luck... I have a sore throat and stuffy nose problem any tips?Sore throat...?
Lemon cuts through mucas. Don't talk alot, drink hot tea with some lemon juice in it, suck on some zinc logenzes like Cold Ease, and gargle with salt water every two- three hours!! It really helps!! Drink alot of water to keep you hydrated. Take tylenol for the pain. Good luck, honey!
Yes, I have an incredible tip.
I woke up 2 weeks ago in the middle of the night with a sore throat that I was unable to swallow with. (Hurt soo bad.) I gargled with a shake or two of cayenne pepper in warm water. I gargled 3 times, was able to swallow without pain.
Woke up the next morning, no soreness then, either. You would think it would hurt to use, but not at all. Try it.
.
Ug. I'm in your situation right now. I'm getting into tech week for a play and it's a pretty major part so theres no way I can get out of talking.
Someone told me about salt water rinses, but I don't really want to until I realy have to. I don't like salt water. Xp
Chew two or three pepper seeds and salt together you will feel better. More remedies available at http://ailments.in/sorethroat.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment