Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spots under eyelid!?

I thought something was in my eye, but couldnt see anything, and when I looked under the top eyelid as far as I could, there are 3 tiny white spots that are scratching against my eye when I blink. They are not styes, not swollen or itchy..
It feels like 3 pins scratching against my eyeball when I move my eye, and I cant get rid of it! Has anyone had this before? I do suffer from hayfever, but not recently, and this has just popped up out of the blue! Any help would be grately appreciated :) thx allSpots under eyelid!?
they are little ulsers you need eye drops to cure them
tiny infection antibioctics will clear it up in a week cist are from bacteria if its sore could be a ulcer but i very much doubt it as there is not to much blood vessels in the eye lid if you pull your eye lid back it is not that red because there is not a lot of blood flow to the eye lid
Sounds to me a ulcers under you eye lids where there is wet area ulcers can form on the body, get eye drops or better still see a doctor you could go blind
this happened to me once, i am prone to cists, which are sometimes harmless, but in this case i would advise seeing a doctor. when this happened to me he said it should fall out or subside within a 3-5 weeks, and if it didnt, surgery may be required. but dont panic! they are usually harmless and drop out. however DO go and see a doctor just incase its something different
hope i could help

No comments:

Post a Comment