Saturday, October 23, 2010

Strange symptoms?

For the last 2 years or so now, I've had strange symptoms that seem to come and go. The first is fatigue, gets worse in the afternoon. Theres also shakiness, occasionally gets really bad when i'm hungry. And I'm really pale too..lot's of people comment on it. I've had tests that show I haven't got anaemia or diabetes which was first thought. These were about 18 months ago. The doctor says it's nothing, but I feel really bad sometimes. Any help appreciated xStrange symptoms?
Hey i think i know what your talking about too. I have the same symptoms as you except i get dizzy also and just about fall over its really interrupted my life i feel weird all the time but Dr.'s don't know what it is either.
Sounds like you lack iron in your diet. Eat more meat or take iron tablets.
It could be that you have episodes of low blood sugar. Avoid high sugar and high carbohydrate foods and eat small (healthy)snack type meals every 3 hours, avoiding large meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment