Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stressful situations?

How do I avoid a stressful situation?
When I am stressed what can I do?Stressful situations?
take a benzo
Try yoga if your in a convenient place, and if not deep breathes help. And try shrungging your shoulders really hard, contract them towards your head as hard as you can for about 3 seconds and then pull them down quickly... it usually helps me.
i don't like drama in my life and i have to be careful not to be under to much, because i have a bad depression problem. i don't have drama in my life now, except for the 15 yr old that causes me grief. the best way is try living in an atomsphere that doesn't have that much drama, so there will not be that much stress in your life.
now, as long as you live, there will be stressful situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment