Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stomach pain?

I've had this really odd pain on the right lower side of my stomach for a day. It came on really suddenly. I've had a little bit of a temperature and I don't have much of an appetite. It hurts worse when I walk, or move suddenly. I have no idea what it could be. Help!Stomach pain?
It may be serious or just a digestive problem. If you have had a high fever and feel lower-right abdominal pain, then it may be appendicitis. However, only a doctor can diagnosis this.
It may be gastrointestinal related as well, with your symptoms. Schedule with you MD because if it is appendicitis, then you don't want it to burst.
I had the same symptoms and it turn out to be a ulcer, seek medical attention.
Sounds like it could be appendicitis! Better go to the Dr sooner than later!! Call now and make an appt.!!
It could be appendix, kidneystone or gawlstones see your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment