Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Teen body hair?

Im 15, and I got hair in my legs, arms, and some facial hair. Is it normal? Also, is it a genetic thing?
I notice most teen guys like me are like hairless mostly White / Caucasians. They got no arm/leg hair or facial hair. (btw, I’m asiain)
Your advice is greatly appreciated.Teen body hair?
I'm also 15, and I've noticed that hair on guys in my grade is normal. You don't have to worry about anything, some guys are just hairier than others.
of course tht is normal everyone has hair in those placez if u been through puberty if not then u wont most likely
yeah its normal, im 14, and i got hairy legs, arms, and i even got a pretty good mustache. so i think its normal
everyone has hair on their bodies =you just have a bit darker shade then some =nothing to worry about
Yes, its called puberty.
Hurry, go to the doctor!! You shouldn't have any hair at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment