Saturday, October 23, 2010

Strange question but..you ever feel very hot on the outside for no reason with no temp or nothing??

?? this has happened to me before...i woke up this morning and my whole body feels like i am burning up yet i have no temp? anyone know what this is?Strange question but..you ever feel very hot on the outside for no reason with no temp or nothing??
There's a clinical term for this and I can't remember what it is. It's not all that abnormal nor does it sound too serious. I get it rather often as a symptom of fibromyalgia, but it can be brought on by stress as well.
If symptoms worsen or you notice a rash, see a doctor.
I generally take a warm bath (warm so as to regulate the body temperature as opposed to shocking it) and it helps a lot. If it happens at work, I run my hands under warm water or dab the burning place with a wet warm paper towel. Blasting it with cold like ice, cold water, or sticking your head in the freezer usually makes it worse.
depression which effect circulation of blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment