Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sunglasses get moist?

When I wear my sunglasses it gets moist like I have steam coming out of my eyes.
Any explanation of why that is happening?Sunglasses get moist?
The fog is caused by trapped moisture behind your sunglasses. They probably fit very close to your face. Try another pair that allows more air to circulate and that should help remove the "steam".
that area wear the glasses set on the nose is a point, because you may sweat some there, and in the some it evgaporates, and the steam gets in teh glasses instead of away from you
OMG doesn't that bug? Same Sh!t happens to me..great question Boss
Must be due to excessive sweat. Clean the lenses with a microfiber cloth. If there is access to cleaning solution, it is the best method to clean the sunglasses. For all information about sunglasses you can check out http://useinfo-sunglasses.blogspot.com/... .
Either due to perspiration or there is steam coming from your nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment